It depends on the event. For weddings, our packages start at $1400 for a Basic 5-hour wedding and go up from their depending on want other services may be needed. Our basic package includes a DJ that can also MC the event, the day of coordination, and some basic lighting. We also provide other services like: Photobooths, Lighting, ceremony's, wedding officiants just to name a few. We can also customize a package if needed to fit your budget. For corporate parties, sweet 16's and other life events, we start at $150 an Hour.
2. Do you offer a written contract?
We do offer written contracts. Written contracts protect our clients and CNT Entertainment as well. Along with aiding to minimize disputes and resolve any problems that may arise; a contract will communicate to a client, not only the amount that they are required to pay, but also invoice and payment dates. ... Written contracts set out the rights and obligations of each party and reduce the risk of uncertainty.
3. Is it possible to meet you before the event?
3. We always met our clients no matter what event. In order to achieve a successful event, communication is key. The initial meeting is so essential. It puts the face to the voice and starts the relationship. Some vendors are great on the phone, but not so much in person :) Weddings are especially important. You will spend so much time with all your vendors. It is so important that you like and feel comfortable with them from day one.
4. What is your cancellation policy?
Client Cancellations must be made in writing and received by CNT 60 days prior to the date of the event. Cancellations that are received with less than 60 days before the contracted event will be considered outstanding, payable and due in full immediately, If a contract is cancelled by the Client any and all fees paid to CNT are non-refundable and will be retained by CNT for loss of employment on the contracted date.
5. How long will you hold the date for my event?
We typically can hold your date for 7 days after our initial consultation if you don't book then. When you decide to move forward, a contract is then emailed to you and you will have to sign and included the agreed deposit. Once received, your date is now reserved or booked.
6. Can I access your song list?
When you decide to use our company, you will get access to our online planner. You will be able to plan every aspect of your event and have access to our music database. You can listen to all the music and add it to our requests area.
7. What if you don't offer a song that I want you to play?
In our online planning system, there is a section call "ADD YOUR OWN MUSIC". Or if it's easier, just text or email the songs you would like played. Some clients even send over their Spotify lists.
8. When are my final music requests for my event due?
We typically try to sit down and review all events 4 weeks prior to the event date. Part of our meeting is to review everything pertaining to your event, including the final playlist.
9. Do you take requests from guests?
Requests are up to you. If it's a hard "NO", then we don't take requests from guests. If the clients say it's "OK", then we use are judgment on the requests to make sure they align with the client's goals for the event.
10. Are you open to making announcements at my event?
Unlike some companies, all our DJs are trained MCs as well. You never know when an announcement will be needed. It is very important that your DJ/MC can effectively communicate with all your guests. Wedding especially need A DJ that can MC. As MCs, we are responsible in hosting your wedding, announcing the intro's, special dances and many other announcements as well. Can you imagine if they weren't able to accomplish that. We suggest to always ask to see videos of the different aspects of a wedding. Especially if you never saw that DJ in action.