Should I have a micro wedding?
You’re considering a micro wedding, we are here to make it easy and ensure it’s meaningful for you both!
While some couples choose to have an intimate affair, others decided due to COVID restrictions. You can learn more about the state of CT guidelines for gatherings during COVID here: https://portal.ct.gov/Coronavirus/Covid-19-Knowledge-Base/Gatherings
Due to these guidelines, some of our 2020 couples have chosen to have a micro wedding and postpone their original wedding plans to 2021. Here is our experienced advice!
A micro wedding is less spontaneous than an elopement and has a larger group of meaningful witnesses. Because your micro wedding is your wedding day, you should decide what traditions or elements are important for you to maintain, for example,
- Do you want to wear your wedding gown or tux?
- Do you plan to share your first dance or other special dances?
- Do you want to have all the formalities and a celebration following your vows or a small formal dining experience?
- Do you want to live stream your event for those who cannot attend?
We have officiated, set up, and maintained a live Zoom stream as well as DJ and MCed, quite a few micro weddings. If you’re considering live streaming your micro wedding, we have the tools and advice to make it possible. If you’re looking to limit the number of vendors at your wedding we’ve got a highly skilled team that can do just that.
The details are up to you and we are here to make sure you enjoy all the special moments of your wedding, no matter how big or small.
Our micro wedding package is personalized specifically for you. You can choose from the following:
- An Officiant
- Ceremony Music
- A DJ / MC for your intimate reception
- Live streaming services
- An experienced wedding photographer